June Baby

Confetti
6x6" Encaustic
©2011 Giselle Gautreau


There's so much going on in June... graduations, Father's Day, beginning of Summer. June begins with my birthday, and on the first day of the month, I share a birthday with Marilyn Monroe, Andy Griffith and Heide Klum.

Last year happened to be one of those milestone birthdays for me, marking the beginning of a new decade, and I celebrated. This year I feel like GIVING on my birthday. I've seen a few online friends do a giveaway on their birthday, and I thought I'd also share the love.
Here's what I'm going to do: I'm giving away one original painting. It'll be one of my small scale oil paintings or an encaustic... I haven't quite decided yet.
Here's what you need to do to enter: leave a comment here on my blog under this post AND/OR join my Facebook page. All names will be added to the same pile and a name will be drawn randomly.
About a week from today I'll announce a winner both here on my blog and on Facebook. The painting that you see above is not necessarily what I'm giving away. Chances are I'll give the winner their pick from a few available pieces.
Thanks for your wonderful support!


Comments

I would be honored to have one of your lovely paintings. I truly enjoy looking at them online but can't afford one at the moment. I fell in love with the bees, and the chickens have such personality! Happy Birthday!
love this painting Giselle, Happy June!
Anonymous said…
Go, June-Babies!!!
Diana Anderson said…
Very cool. I like the title! It really does look like confetti :-)
Carrie Clayden said…
you are a talented lady. I would love to get one of your pieces...and I hope we can meet someday in the future..
Carrie Clayden said…
I love your paintings Giselle
Doniell said…
You have a wonderful eye for the everyday beauty we
enjoy in our mountains! Keep up the great work that you do. Happy belated birthday.
Mattthew Fritze said…
Go June Babies!!!
Susan - said…
This is lovely!

Popular Posts