Art Events: March & April 2012

March and April Art Events

Out of the studio and out into the world.  

First up,  the Pajaro Valley Arts Council in Watsonville, CA has a really great exhibit up right now called Wax: Contemporary Encaustic Works.    More than 70 artists are represented, showing an exciting range using encaustic wax as a medium.  


Lots of fantastic work.  I went to the opening and plan on getting there again to enjoy the show without the crowds.  I have three paintings which are included in this show. 



Art lookers at the PVAC show opening. 


Next up, be sure to check out the Spring exhibit at Many Hands Gallery in Capitola.  Birds & Bees are on display, with many of my mini paintings on hand.  At least 13 of my small-scale paintings are on view as part of the show.   

This exhibit will be up for March and April. 


Note:  Many Hands will be participating in Santa Cruz's First Friday art event.  I'll be there on Friday, April 6 from 5-8 pm along with many of the other artists listed.  Consider yourself invited!



Some of my small-scale paintings on view at Many Hands Gallery in Capitola. 


Comments

Popular Posts