March & April Events

I have 15 paintings that will be on view at Many Hands Gallery in Capitola, CA as part of their Birds & Bees show.  Let me know if you stop by or need me to come meet you for a cup of coffee when you stop to see the show.  Gayle's Bakery is just a few doors down.  What more could you want? 



Some of the new work are this group of new encaustic paintings.  These 6x6" paintings all group together nicely.



I did say it was a birds & bees show.  Here are the bees.  Three new 12x12" oil and wax on wood panel. 



A bit more information about the show and the list of other artists who are participating.


In the coming days I will post more detailed images of all of the pieces in this show.  In addition to these pieces, I have a great jump start on the year's work and have quite a few things going on in the studio.  I will also be hosting an open studio in April.

Comments

Popular Posts