Coast Road


Apologies for the quiet this week. My mother is visiting from Vermont, and so the studio work is on hold for right now. Last week, in addition to working on the new paintings with bees, I also worked on another commissioned piece. I was asked to paint another custom beehive. So that one is completed and delivered. I'll be sure to post pictures of that project early next week. I'm not sure if the bees have been moved into their new home, but I sure hope that they like their pretty new digs.
I also wanted to mention that I got a thoughtful mention in a local blog. Check out the YouTube link she has on the site titled Pacific Coast Highway Drive. It gives you some idea of this local landscape that I'm exploring out here. Plus her site is a wonderful exploration of all things California Coast, in particular Highway 1.



Comments

Lisa McShane said…
The light is perfect! What size is this one?
Hi Lisa! This painting measures 8x8". Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts