Grasses
photo taken with my iPhone

Summer Update:
My kids are out of school for the summer, which means squeezing in painting when I can. I have a few small projects and commissions in the works, but mostly I'm following my inspirations and personal goals. I have a large canvas that I'm finishing up, as well as a series of small scale pieces all in various stages of completion. There are more bees, as well as a chicken portrait or two. I've been playing with my iPhone and enjoying the images that I'm creating with a fun little application called Hipstamatic. Some of these will likely translate into paintings. I am always on the lookout for imagery to use in my paintings, forever collecting photos to reference when I am back in the studio.

I've recently created a Facebook Group page. If you're on Facebook, be sure to join the group Giselle Gautreau: Paintings. I'll post new images there as well as have updates that relate to what's happening in the studio.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=137643769587819

Happy Summer!

Comments

Popular Posts