Madrone, Bear Creek Road

Madrone
Oil on canvas, 16x20"
©2010 Giselle Gautreau

Commission

Comments

Hornbill said…
Love the mood ... greenery bathed in the sweet light

Can I have your permission to post some of your paintings in my blogs with credits " by Giselle Gautreau"

Someone email your bee painting before I loved it and post it in my blog.

Now that I stumble on your blog, I like your styles and love to show your paintings

my email is hornbill2u@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
I like the simplicity of your compositions which are also quite atmospheric. Sounds like you live in a lovely place too.
Thanks Hornbill! Feel free to share, and thanks for crediting and linking to my work on your site.

Sonya- thanks to you as well! I've always strived for a certain simplicity in my compositions, as well as atmosphere and evoke a mood. I'm glad you like them!

More paintings to come. Thanks for visiting!
Boomer said…
You got that warm-day. golden Santa Cruz Mountains light perfectly. I was up above Bonny Doon a couple of weeks ago on a warm day, and the light among the trees was just like that. Congrats -- again.

Popular Posts